Datacentrix’ response to the extra-ordinary conditions under COVID-19 is driven by the combination of our people, leading technologies, and our solutions architecture, and involves:
- Health and safety solutions
- Solutions for the “two-metre society” including space management solutions, public surveillance and communications systems
- Solutions for a secure, productive and connected remote and mobile workforce
- Security solutions to secure assets, including our Security Operations Centre that addresses the increasing number of cyber threats
- Digital business solutions and strategies to assist clients to brave this new world that we operate in
Temperature monitoring at scale
Datacentrix offers proactive measures to support companies in their efforts to prevent and mitigate the spread of COVID-19. These protection solutions ensure compliance with safety protocols as required by government.
Datacentrix offers smart fever screening for crowds using fixed, long-range fever screening or hand-held patrolling solutions:
- Hand-held thermographic screening solution: The hand-held, Wi-Fi-enabled patrolling scanner provides seamless thermal inspections and supports a live view on PC, mobile device or external monitor.
- Long-range fever screening solution: The static turret or bullet camera is ideal for fixed, long-range temperature detection from a distance of between 4.5 ‒ 9 meters.
- Blackbody calibrator: An optional calibrator increases the temperature measurement accuracy from +/- 0.5 degrees to +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius.
- Smartphone with thermal imaging: A handheld or tripod mounted thermal imaging system that detects elevated skin temperature using a highly durable Android smartphone.
Features of the temperature screening solution
The all-inclusive technology solutions eliminate long queues and time-intensive manual protective measures.
- Contactless, AI-enabled fever screening at scale
- Thermographic and infrared camera technologies with thermal and optical capabilities
- Fast, precise temperature measurement
- High temperature alerts
- Real-time alarm monitoring
- Facial recognition and metal detection capabilities
- Highly adaptable for diverse environments
Full body sanitisation tunnel solution
Effective sanitisation is the first line of defence against spreading disease. The fully customisable sanitisation tunnel solution from Datacentrix provides an innovative, high-tech response to the health and safety regulations by government to mitigate and manage the COVID-19 outbreak. With infrared detection, programmable spray intervals and Wi-Fi capabilities, the free-standing solution helps reduce the health risks associated with spreading COVID-19.
The modular solution is fully customisable and can be used in a single or multi-stack set up and is appropriate for any environment with high crowd density areas, public facilities with multiple access points and areas with high walk-through traffic such as mines, malls, factories, office parks, educational institutions, correctional services facilities and many more.
The water-based formula is non-staining and safe on the skin, eyes, nose and mouth, and harmless if inhaled.
- Full turnkey operation
- Wheel-chair friendly
- Non-corrosive and suitable for outdoor conditions
- Dust and water-resistant connections and control panel
- Tamper-proof with fully concealed plumbing and electrical systems
- Rental and finance options available
- Standard factory warranties apply
Repurposing the sanitisation solution with a purpose
Businesses can convert the tunnel into a fully functional, portable toilet at a minimal cost for use in underdeveloped communities and schools as part of their corporate social responsibility programmes in the future.
A comprehensive business response to the new business conditions under COVID-19
The fever screening and sanitisation tunnel solutions form one part of Datacentrix' response to the new normal under COVID-19. Datacentrix offers modern remote-working solutions that are secure and reliable and help maintain workforce productivity as companies adopt a working-from-home policy.
The mobile workforce relies on accessing their network, applications, and other software to do their work, exposing companies to risks and complexities that need to be managed.
- Security threats and increased exposure to malware, ransomware, viruses, spyware, DNS attacks and inappropriate content;
- Secure access to the internet and company networks and the complexity of user-to-app connections;
- Bandwidth speed and costs;
- Voice and data expenditure due to cellular phone and 3G data usage;
- Remote workforce voice requirements;
- Last mile bottlenecks on cellular data networks, public Wi-Fi and home digital subscription connections;
- Unpredictable performance of business-critical applications;
- Low productivity levels; and
- Complexity and cost of end user experience monitoring, visibility and performance problem identification, isolation and resolution.
Datacentrix helps companies set up the right defences and gain visibility into the cloud and all applications, across all internet traffic and across all endpoints to manage the challenges of the remote workforce. Review the full fact sheet information about Datacentrix’ comprehensive offering that enables secure, reliable remote working that is safe, productive and sustainable.
Other service offerings from Datacentrix that respond to working conditions beyond 2020 include:
- Enterprise-wide threat protection and scalable security services
- Bandwidth optimisation
- Digitalisation strategies
- End user experience management
- Productivity management
- Connectivity services
- Software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN)
- Cloud migrations
- Remote service desk solutions
- Enterprise voice solutions
- Informed data management, protection and optimisation
- Converged infrastructure
- Remote worker application readiness
- Always-on support services