Datacentrix provides managed monitoring and control of customer network and systems infrastructure on a predictive and proactive, partial or complete basis.
The services include:
- Timely, relevant information and visibility to issues and conditions affecting networks and systems
- Remote diagnosis and remediation
- Identification and isolation of the root cause of problems
- Mitigation of customer risk through service level agreements based on availability, capacity and performance
- Complete and immediate visibility of network and systems performance, bandwidth utilisation, and status of critical system health indicators including capacity and availability.
Datacentrix is able to monitor and control all server hardware systems, operating systems, application services, databases, network devices and servers running in an ICT environment. These services monitor the memory, CPU and I/O capacity and aggregates event data so metrics can be visualised, making them easy to understand.
The Datacentrix monitoring and control capability encompasses:
- Incident management
- Service level management
- Network/system monitoring and control
- Fault and problem analysis
- Availability, capacity and performance analysis
- Inventory and configuration analysis
- Change management
- Optional security services
Enterprise systems management
Datacentrix’ ESM encompasses remote monitoring and configuration, control and management practices, enabling small teams of IT experts to manage large, distributed infrastructures.
Our ESM competency leverages ITIL and COBIT to standardise the procedures and processes used in managing, controlling and monitoring our customers' infrastructures. We develop ESM frameworks based on an analysis of what our customers require, ensuring predictable service levels across technology systems.
Datacentrix ensures that our customers benefit from the reduced infrastructure costs, reduced headcounts and more efficient use of their IT assets.
Corporate Park North
238 Roan Crescent, 1685
Old Pretoria Road, Midrand
PO Box 50722
Tel: +27 87 741 5000
Fax: +27 87 741 5100
25° 56' 18.48" S
28° 08' 32.58" E