The security landscape is characterised by increasing multi-technique, multi-wave threats that are costing businesses greatly – both financially in terms of remediation, penalties and lost productivity, as well as in reputational damage.
Datacentrix provides end-to-end cybersecurity services for the operational technology (OT) and IT environments to monitor, assess and defend our customers' information assets. The company partners with leading, global security specialists at the highest tier to deliver security at scale.
- Intuitive threat hunting solutions
- Advanced managed security services and assessments
- Security Operations Centre
Intuitive threat hunting for the entire endpoint estate
Financially motivated cyber criminals breach company networks, possibly residing undiscovered in the network for months. Datacentrix delivers automated, real-time, proactive threat hunting solutions that equip businesses to easily hunt for threats at scale.
- Next-generation antivirus and superior endpoint prevention: Multi-layer prevention instantly blocks sophisticated malware as well as file-less, and even master-boot-record based ransomware that stops the threat before files can be encrypted.
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR): Automated threat detection and high-fidelity alerts mitigate security threats and prevent any harm. An advanced remediation toolbox expedites responses to any incident, no matter what the cause, and provides a complete investigation of the incident.
- Unified view of malicious operations: The full attack scope is automatically correlated into a single threat package or malicious operation. This provides a unified view of the triggering event, the detection category, the root cause, affected endpoints, related processes, and connections between endpoints.
- Virtual firewall: The service uses next generation security, cloud and software-defined technologies. In addition to securing the network and systems, virtual firewall enhances business productivity and the user experience by shaping and prioritising application signatures based on customised business policies.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: The EDR solution uses advanced behavioural analysis and machine learning techniques to recognise relationships between multiple events, determining whether they are part of a single attack.
- Endpoint security analytics: Businesses that integrate threat hunting into the security function's overall workflow can establish a cybersecurity vantage point to challenges like audits, insider threats and validating indicator of compromise (IOCs).
Security as a Service – advanced managed security services and assessments
The combination of Datacentrix' team of security experts, leading threat hunting technology and comprehensive managed services, stops advanced threats and eliminates compliance issues. The monitoring and response services are delivered uninterrupted, across all platforms, including Windows, MAC, Linux, Virtual, iOS, Android, SaaS, Hybrid, On-premises and API.
Corporate Park North
238 Roan Crescent, 1685
Old Pretoria Road, Midrand
PO Box 50722
Tel: +27 87 741 5000
Fax: +27 87 741 5100
25° 56' 18.48" S
28° 08' 32.58" E