Managed EntryPoint services ensure that any device accessing a customer's private network, data and Internet facility is authorised to do so. Datacentrix secures, controls, manages and maintains all devices that a customer owns, and monitors those that it does not.
Remote monitoring and maintenance
Datacentrix can remotely access any entry-point device, its files or applications over the web, whether you're at the office, travelling, at a customer site, or at home. The team will troubleshoot, and in most cases, remotely repair any fault or rectify any errors that may occur.
Datacentrix' field service personnel are vendor certified to work on most devices deployed within customer environments and are authorised to deliver warrantee services on behalf of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- Service desk support
- Remote support
- On-site support
- Application support
- Manufacturer warranty management
- Proactive workstation and device optimisation
- Patch management
- Device image management
Monitoring and control
- 24×7 system monitoring and alerting
- Software license management
- Online case management (service requests)
- Access control
- Bring your own device (BYOD) security
- Anti-virus management
- Spyware and adware removal
- System audit and asset tracking
- Backup 'My documents'
- Backup configuration settings
Serious about performance, passionate about value
Corporate Park North
238 Roan Crescent, 1685
Old Pretoria Road, Midrand
PO Box 50722
Tel: +27 87 741 5000
Fax: +27 87 741 5100
25° 56' 18.48" S
28° 08' 32.58" E